Saturday, January 23, 2010

My name is Lady Fable and i have an addiction

I have a new addiction....Ebay and buying things that i don't need or have no where to put.  Seriously this is becoming and issue. I have on top of my new purchases about 10 pieces that need a wall to live on and i just have no room!!

I just thought I would show you what a lovely purchase I have made. It is a destination bus roll from a London Double Decker Bus. I have no where to hang this beauty but it was a price I could not refuse. It is currently living in my wardrobe wrapped up and waiting for it to be framed and hung on the wall.

This is a great way to add a graphic element to a wall and can be inexpensive. I have tried to purchase a old Melbourne tram roll but these baby's go for between $400 - $800. My London roll cost under $70AU plus postage.



Maybe if I stop purchasing this stuff I might be able to afford my own place........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...