Sunday, June 27, 2010

Robin Street Market


Some months ago I came across a new online store, well a market. Robin Street Market is a online store of a handmade goodies from all around the world.


You can buy everything from everywhere, from America, UK, Europe and Asia. As well as Australia. You can get accesories, homewares and art. The list goes on and on. They also have a blog.

Robin Street is all about buying unique gifts, wears and goodies. This give you luxury of buying from many market stalls from all around the world from the comfort of your own home. Robin Street gives you a brief Bio on the artists and if available a link to their website.

I thought I would share my purchase, a Linocut print of red teacups by Narelle Badalassi. See Below. Narelle is based in Blackmans Bay in Tassie. Unfortunately there is none of these left.


If I save my pennies I have put the following on my wish list as my next purchase.

 
"Atom" Rectangle Cushion Cover by Sarah Robinson
Bangkok, Thailand

 
(RIGHT) Limited Edition Print "Summer Dream" by Dilka Nassarova
Trieste, Italy

 (LEFT) Print "In The Woods"by Carolina Grönholm
Stockholm, Sweden

I love the idea and worth a look. Support this new site and buy a little something for yourself or someone else. My teacups look pretty on my wall.

Take a look, it is worth it.

Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...