Monday, October 11, 2010

Online Zine: Adore Home Magazine

A new home magazine has been launched and I am featuring it as it is an Australia creation Founded and created by designer Loni Parker. Adore Home has a crisp and refreshing layout with and abundance inspiration for your home. I especially like the home office feature as I am looking for new ideas for my home office in my palace.

Another feature that is close to my heart is travel bags, I don't think that there is enough nice functional bags out in the market. Adore features some. I love graphic prints!!

This issue has a spring theme. Full of 68 pages of loveliness, I highly recommend a look-see. Below are some grabs from the launch issue.

Cover of the Launch Issue

Home Office Organization

Love the configuration of random pictures

Close to my heart: Travel Bags

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...