Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday Fable: Missing in Action

My absence can be explained..... I am on a very busy safari for the real job. 20 days away from my lovely Lord, my palace and slightly happy that I am away from the office. But I miss the maidens though.

I have had an whirlwind trip the I will share with you all when I get a chance to stop, look and type.

Technically it is Friday where I am. So it time for some wise words. I have met some amazing people over the last two weeks and I have been given three simple words, that sum up everything that I am currently dealing with.

CHANGE IS FUTURE


So true, I have met believers and those who will spend the rest of their life on the corporate merry go round. Who will never move forward

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...