Monday, September 19, 2011

Trend: Nail Art

On my last Safari, I was lucky enough to get my nails done, for free too! But this was no normal mani. After spending 60 Pound at Top Shop Knightsbridge I was entitled to getting my nails made pretty by the Wah! Nails Team. I had nine designs to choose from. I couldn't make up my mind so I got a design on every finger. I loved this and it lasted for ages.


After having this done, I have noticed Nail art everywhere. Well not everywhere but it is all over my new obsession Pinterest.  I have always seen nail art to be a bit skanky, women with acrylic nails with jewels and gems but as you can see below it on your natural nails it can look fab. I love the use of the black matt and gloss polish together.


Now I need to need to find somewhere in Melbourne that isn't a rip off to get this done, or practice to do it on myself.

1 comment:

nail art designs said...

nail design beautiful and interesting, thanks for giving me a good idea of nail designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...