Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LADY LOVING: Neon Love

I have a slight obsession at the moment. NEON. It is a crazy obsession, theyare so fun and wearing the colours makes me smile. These are my latest neon obsessions:


1. Roses from Camberwell market: I went here on the weekend and picked up these gorgeous coral roses. Lady Fable rule #3 always have fresh cut flowers in the house!
2. Pantone Neon brights - I work with the Pantone Fashion and Home colour pallete every day and have loved the new range of nylon/neon brights that they have just realeased.
3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Collide - get it now at Myer
4. Inside Out Magazine - Nov/December issue. How awesome is this cover, I was drawn to it.
5. Triwa watch - I am never going to afford a J12 Chanel.......so I purchased myself a Triwa "Brasco" watch in sunrise from Twisted Time.
6 & 7 These are my favourite scarves at the moment (of course with a hint of neon loveliness). The best accessory to lift an outfit. These were both purchased from H&M last year. For those who don't know me I don't leave the house most days with out wearing a scarf, I wear them all year round.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...