Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nails in the North

Most of you who know me, know that I have a little obsession with nail art. It is something I do to my nails when I need some "me" time. I came across Iscreamnails on instagram a couple of weeks ago and I got excited when I found out they were located in Northcote! Iscreamnails are located behind Lupa on the corner of High Street.

I made my appointment on Grand Final day (or as I call it Anti-Grand Final day).  They have 120 colours and many designs to choose from and they are a lovely bunch of girls that love a good chat. Here is what I had done....


I love doing my own nails but if you want to get fancy, it is great to have someone else do it. I am good making my left hand pretty, but the right hand is always a little wonky.

Iscreamnails only operating on the weekends you can book an appointment by calling the lovely Celia on 0405 511 431 or email info@iscreamnails.com.au. Contrary to the dates in the below image Iscreamnails will be at the site behind Lupa until the end of October.



1 comment:

Lady Fable said...

Was great meeting you too! Thanks for stopping by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...