Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fable

My new favourite thing to do is download and collect inspirational quotes. I keep them and plaster them on my wall at work. Friday will be my day to share with you.

Today is something I came across through my new favourite blog for bloggers, The Blog Stylist, which then linked me to Women in Business, which the name says it all.

I will post about these two truely amazing blogs/sites in the coming weeks.

Women in Business has an amazing, empowering manifesto, that allows you to download a pdf in duck egg blue/white or black/white, to print and place where ever your heart desires. So here is today's Friday Fable.
From Womeninbusiness.com.au
Click on this link to be directed to the original post.

Have a Great Friday and an even better weekend.

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...