Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday and Flowers!

Well.... I Turned 30!! (Over a month ago)

  I didn't ever think I would ever turn 30 (I am slightly in denial that I am getting old). Might have something to do with the fact that I still get asked for ID.  At first I was analysing (over analyzing!) everything in my life, this happened because everyone was "OMG you are turning thirty!" or "Are you struggling with the fact you are turning the big 3-0". I didn't have a problem with it and then I did. After all this kerfuffle I nothing to worry about!! Embrace it! It is only a number!!

I was spoiled rotten by my lovely friends and family. One of my dear work friends bought me a mountain of flowers for a small party I had a the Palace.

I found this image on The Design files months ago which was from the girls at Georgeous Events who were guest Bloggers.
Georgeous Events


All I wanted to do is re-create this look. I then relised i have nothing to hang the bottles from. I talked about this for weeks and then last minute I pulled this together. Not quite the same thing but I was quite happy with it.











One thing that I have taken away from the flowers is that it is a new Palace rule that there will always be a Flower arrangement in the house at all time!!

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...