Sunday, May 1, 2011

Desert Boots


Once upon a time, Lady Fable was a little girl, who wanted to be just like her Dad. Mum would dress me in Cords, Bonds Tees and Desert boots! I have short hair in all these pics, not because Mum wished I was a Boy, but because someone said to her if she cut my hair short it would grow back quicker.

    
Dad and I in our Desert Boots on the top of Ayers Rock!


While away last August, I saw a pair of Desert boots and it immediately reminding me of this series of pictures. I am currently loving the Desert boot look, so i have purchased these Clarks desert boots:
From StyleTread.com.au
They are super comfy and look great with a pair of rolled up Boyfriend Jeans. Just make sure you Waterproof them first. $139.95 from Styletread.com.au

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dad is a great looker!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...