Monday, June 27, 2011

Link Love from the Lady

The flu has hit me hard, like a freight train express to Sydney. I can't remember the last time I was this sick. The one positive out of being ill is that you are forced to stop and rest. In doing so I have had a chance to read the newspaper and catch up on my mags that have been sitting on my bench. I just wanted to share some great sites that I have found through my few days of rest.


Loving the Outdoor Furniture and Pots at Urban Balcony
I can see some wallpaper from Wall Candy Wallpaper on one of the walls in the Palace
An Amazon Delivery of Holly Becker's Book Decorate was delivered last week. If you love interiors I highly recommend this book. It will blow your mind!



Cross Stitched loveliness from Six Week Boutique

Enjoy! I am off to take some Cold and Flu Tablets!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...