Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lady Love - My top five for the week

Hi Lovelies,

Just wanted to share with you a few things that are rocking my world at the moment.

Kony 2012
Take 30 mins of your time to be informed.


Melissa post it note video
Its amazing what you can do 350 thousand  Post-it notes!


Pugly Pixel
 I have been a member for a while but her downloads - for $5 a month (for us Aussie girls its less due to the dollar being so good) are amazing.  I am especially loving the Ombre tutorial and the Vintage inspired photoshop shapes

Melbourne Fashion Week

It kicked off on Thursday night and I have got tickets to tomorrow night's Runway show. Its my first time and I am super excited. Now I just need to work out what to wear!!

Its a Labour Day weekend in Melbourne, I am so looking forward to the three day break. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...