Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fables Facelift

As you can tell, I have given Lady Fable a nice little face lift. For the better I say! This overwelhming desire to freshen up Lady Fable has come from that fact that half of 2011 has past.

Firstyly, I can thank Pugly Pixel for this need to make it more pretty. This is a great site for pretty downloads and tutorials on ways to improve your blog's appearance. I bought a premium membership $5 for a month's access. It is super. As you can see I have learnt how to get my pictures wider and have used a photo template to make Lady Fable more appealing (see my last post).

This is the face lift she needed.

What to you think??

So half the year has past us by and I went back and read my post on Lady Fable's goals for 2011. I am not quite there with any of them yet, but after my renovation rescue today I think I am well on my way!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...