Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lady Loves: Rekorderlig Cider

Last August on my travels for work i discovered Cider! I was having a quiet drink with Lady Helen in london at an All Bar One where I discovered Rekorderig Cider. It was divine. I instantly fell for the lovely Pear flavor.

Upon my return I couldn't find it. In December I stumbled accross it at my local Vintage Cellars. Now you can find it everywhere. Bliss!!

Lord Fable bought me a bottle of their winter cider this week as a little prize. Please note that Lady Fable does not consume alcohol on school nights. :) But this was an exception. The Rekorderlig Winter Cider is flavoured with apple, cinnamon and vanilla. It can be served hot or cold.


I decided to drink half cold and half hot. The verdict, over ice is is delicious its flavors subtle and tasty. Hot it is very sweet and rich. Took me a while to drink but was comforting on a cold winter night. I preferred it cold.

Either way you prefer your cider it is yum, yum.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...