Sunday, July 24, 2011

Real Living - August 2011

Wow! I am so excited and can not stop thinking about it! Maybe I should explain myself..... Real Living found its way into my mailbox last Monday, I was so wrapped when I saw that they are running their Real Living Reader Contest again this year. My chance has come!

Still don't know what I am rambling on about? Well at the start of the year I posted on what I wanted to get out of the year. One of them being to get my Palace into Real Living.  So here is my chance.  Fingers crossed.

By the way, the August issue is great. One of the best I have read in a long while. For a while there I thought they had lost their touch but this issue is a bumper. I highly recommend you check it out!


Anyway I hope all you Ladies and Lords enjoy your weekend.

Love

Lady Fable

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...