Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011



At the start of this year I posted my new year resolutions. As a reflect on the year that was and the resolutions I made I am one happy lady... Here is a quick recap:


1. TO NOT BE A BAD BLOGGER: Note to Self, if you write another post saying "i have been a bad blogger" due to not posted you might as well delete the blog. This will not happen. Once a week is my aim with the chance of more
    • Well I haven't been the best blogger but i have made a change to make it better. I undertook Holly Becker's e-couse from Decor8, Blogging your way. Here I learnt so many things to improve my blog. One thing that I am proud of is that I "Came out" and shared my blog with my friends and family on Facebook and I have seen and increase in readership. It was highly inspiring and I recommend it to anyone that has started or is starting a blog. The great thing also is you can connect with students during and after the course which is so valuable.
    • The other thing that I learnt is if i don't have anything to post.... Don't post a thing.
2. TO SHOWCASE LADY FABLES PALACE: My one love that I have actually accomplished last year was to show case my Palace. I will continue to do this and share my inspirations.
    •  The Palace is moving along smoothly and I am happy with its progress.....I am currently putting the finishing touches on the study and I can't wait to show you
3. This one is a little far fetched but..... To somehow have A MENTION IN REAL LIVING MAGAZINE. Real living is my favourite mag for all things House and home. it says it in the name and i can totally relate to its contents. My aim for 2011 is to some how get a mention in it.
    • Ok, this didn't happen. I entered the Real Living decorator competition but unfortunately i didn't get a mention. But the one thing I did learn is that if I am happy with my "Palace" and how I decorate it, that is a reward enough. As much as Real Living is one of my favourite mags, a mention is not the be all and end all.
4. TO CHILLAX: I am a stress head, i worry about everything and how we are going to get it done. This year I want to get my priorities right and learn to be relaxed with myself.... and to realise that when I have nothing to do, it will be ok and just pick up a book and take some time to relax
    • This took work but i think that I have accomplished this. :)
So for 2012, what do I want to achieve? Not much really, I am so happy with where I am at the moment, both professionally and personally. but I have a few minor things that I would like to work on:

  1. Increase Lady Fable's readership and content
  2. Get out more and explore the great city I live in (Melbourne, for those who don't know) and document it for my blog
That's it really. simple.

Do you have any great dreams for next year? Did you fulfill your resolutions from last year?

However you celebrate the night tonight, enjoy and be safe. I will see you all next year. May it be great.

Love

Lady Fable
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Babicka's biscuits look so delicious, can't wait for you to post the recipe, glad you fulfilled all your resolutions for 2011. Happy New Year and see you in 2012!

Lady Fable said...

Thanks Catherine. I knew that you would enjoy the biscuit post. Happy new year to you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...