Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012: Instagram January Photo a Day

Well another year over a new one has just begun..... I hope you are recovered from your celebrations from last night. I was reading Nikki from Styling You's Facebook today and she stumbled across and instagram January photo a day through Fat Mum Slim.

I have been getting into Instagram the last couple of weeks (if you have an iPhone you should must have this app!!)

So to start the year off, I am going to join in on the festivities! You can follow me (my handle is lady_fable) Please comment below if you would like me to follow you.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Saw this this morning and am totally going to do it. Been a photographer for a couple of years, but have never done a challenge. Here's my first!

Desiree said...

Ooh, definitely joining in! (I'm sofawned on Instagram -- just added you!)

Holly P. said...

Love this idea! I've tried a photo a day challenge without a daily assignment. Hopefully this will help me stick with it!

Phillip said...

BAM! @phillipfa, check it out!

Upstatemamma said...

I just saw a few of the hash tags so I will have to start tomorrow. But I totally want to join in. :)

Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy Farnan Hoot Designs said...

I goofed when I commented above. Will there be February - December prompts and a fun graphic like January's?

Thanks

helen turnbull said...

Totally getting on this tomorrow x

Lady Fable said...

Hi Chrissy, if you check out fatmumslim, she had mentioned that she will be doing a different challenge every month. we will have 365 days of instagram fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...