Sunday, January 8, 2012

January Photo a Day: Week One Recap

Last week I stumbled across the January Photo a Day through Fat Mum Slim. Its not too late to join. I have had a ball doing it and I am not the only one. If you want to follow me you can with the handle @ladyfable or you can see the Instagram Feed at the bottom left hand corner of my page!!

I thought I would share with you my first week of the challenge:

Day One: Me - New Years Day. Lord Fable and I went to have a drink at Niche on Bridge in Richmond after our Ikea visit.


Day Two: Breakfast - Over the break I discovered Yogurt and fresh Fruit. Especially Mangos. OMG they are the most amazing fruit. I am however allergic to them, but I is worth getting a little rash from them as they are just too yummy.


Day Three: Something I adore - My Ipad. it comes with me everywhere and I feel naked without it.


Day Four: Letter Box - I am starting to get mail everyday now, which is cool and sort of makes me feel like a grown up.


Day Five: Something I wore: Grey Heather Decjuba Dress I picked up in the Boxing day sales for $25. and my favourite H&M Scarf, fluro pop lovilness!

Day Six: Makes me smile - Dinner and girlie chats with new friends. I have been so lucky to be blessed with the people around me. (Especially you Lady Nat)

Day Seven: Favourite - My Favourite "Me Time" task is painting my nails, especially with my favourite brand of polish Butter London. This colour is "Snog"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...